Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lesson Learned #1


Think, before you act.
Nothing is worse than making the wrong decisions. Although some people learn from their mistakes, they tend to make those decisions spontaneously, or under pressure. You have to think. Just think; who will it affect? What will happen next? What is the probability of things going right, or even wrong? Sure, there is the fun of doing things out of the blue, but sometimes, just sometimes you have to think carefully on certain decisions. 

I remember all these countless of times I would ditch classes in high school. I would miss a couple of classes because I felt lazy, or because my friends and I wanted to go somewhere. Skipping out on class seemed like a lot of fun before, until you end up falling behind on class. Even though I ended up passing that class with a C, I know I could have done so much better, or even receive an A. It'll all better now, I just learn from my mistakes.


Decisions for far beyond that missing a class. People tend to do stupid things in their life without making the smallest effort in thinking about what they're doing. Whether it's from buying something with money they don't even have, to drunk driving. It is inevitable for people to sometimes not think about what they do. Just remember that you have the ability to control your thoughts and actions. Go ahead and make some stupid choices sometimes, but know your limits. When you think before you act, you get a feel of who you are, and what you reveal about yourself to others. Make choices that benefit you and bring you up. You are who you make of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment