Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Express yourself

Lately I haven't had the inspiration to write something meaningful. Even if you take a glance at my personal tumblr, it's been full of reblogs for the past few weeks. I used to be able to think of a certain topic, and be able to write about in a quickness. What happen to me? I used to write short stories when I was in middle school. I even wrote poetry for the hell of it. I guess I lost the inpiration, but I keep looking for it.

Writing is my way of being able to express my thoughts that I have bottled up inside.

 If I am having a horrible day in general, I would open up my journal and write away my thoughts; write a poem even. Nowadays I have private tumblr to rely on if I want to reveal my thoughts and opinions. I like being able to go to my laptop and type away my feelings. It makes me feel alive, as if someone is listening to me vent/rant away my thoughts. I usually don't have the courage to tell anyone (besides a selected few) what I am feeling, because I'd feel like a complaining bitch towards them. Everyone has their own life to deal with, and I don't want to bother anyone. Writing gives me that chance to be in my own world, and free myself from reality.

 I could really care less what I would write, because what I write is how I feel. How one suppose to critic how they feel like? You can't go up to someone and say, "No. You're wrong; you can't write that."

Isn't writing suppose to be about expressing yourself, and being able to put yourself into words?

"Whether or not you write well, write bravely" - Bill Stout.

I may not be the best writer in the world. Hey, I think I might even be the worst writer ever; but I love it.

P.S. Looks like I have a little something worth putting towards my essay!

4 comments:

  1. You write VERY well. And know there are those of out here, reading...and cheering you on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good writer you are please write just because you can and it seems like that is who you are. I would love to read a short story of yours. Grace us with your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think about linking your tumblr to this blog - you could do it on "pages."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog its very unique

    ReplyDelete