Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Filly Brown

Filly Brown was such a powerful an amazing movie. I have never been to a film festival before, so I am honored to have attended this one with my fellow Price Scholars. The movie was great, even though it wasn't the best movie I have seen, it was still an outstanding movie.

What did stand out to me the most was actually seeing the actors/actresses and listening to the questions the audience gives, as well as the answers. One person from City College mentioned our school and asked for words of advice, or something motivational to keep the students in school and to follow their dreams.

I honestly forgot every detail and what the answers were, but all I know is; at that exact moment, I felt surprised and out of this world. I wish I had a good memory of what they said because I just felt absolutely amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment