Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You Got Serviced Pt. 2

Quality customer service is difficult to find these days. I don't know if there was ever a time where I had perfect customer service.

Before I received my driver's license, I signed up for a driving school that was offered at my school for $189 for both the driving school, and the Behind the Wheel. At first, it was a great idea considering that BTW is pretty expensive and it offered both services.

When I passed my permit test I then called the driving school to schedule BTW dates; little did I know that they had horrible customer service. When my mom called the school,  they put her on hold for ONE HOUR. One hour! I eventually received a schedule for my BTW, but the customer service was horrible. They seriously did not know what they were doing, and their schedules were all over the place. When I had my actual BTW, I ended up having two sessions with my instructor; but the school filled me up for having all my driving hours, when in reality, I only have four hours. I hated my experience with this driving school, and never recommended it to anybody I knew.



No comments:

Post a Comment