Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to evaluate success

Tell me about yourself.
I am Cassandra Francisco, a punctual, dependable, hardworking individual with great leadership skills and . I am currently receiving a Price Scholarship to attend San Diego City college.

Describe a difficult work situation/project and how you overcame it.
When I was in high school, I volunteered with my school's JROTC at Qualcomm Stadium to work as traffic directors for Charger games. As I was working, I had to direct incoming traffic to drive a certain way to park their cars. Unfortunately, there were angry drivers who always wanted their way and wanted to drive the opposite direction where we weren't allowed to have cars pass through. There was one driver who literally stepped outside of his car and ran up to me screaming at me. I told him I was sorry I could not let him pass through, then my adviser came and handled the rest of the situation.

How do you evaluate success?I believe success is the quality of work an individual has performed. It isn't about how fast or in what time frame an activity was taken. Success is how well the individual took the task and performed way above his or her expectations. Success is about how far the individual was willing to go in order to make the task almost perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment