Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Kid President: You Need A Pep Talk

Soulpancakes work together to create another great video! Just awhile before I watched Kid President, I saw one of their other creative videos: Take A Seat? Make A Friend.

Kid President: You Need A Pep Talk was an inspiring video to watch. I was in dire of a pep talk, and this video just did it! I love the enthusiasm and mindset of this kid right here. It is his thinking and judgment that makes me appreciative of the kind words. 

Kid President's style of pep talk was where I wanted to listen. Nowadays when I am upset or angry, I don't usually go talk to anyone about my situation. But watching this video cheered me up. It motivated me. When do you ever hear a kid talk just like an adult would? Not only to mention the humor and silliness of Kid President's!

Not everyday can an individual get a pep talk. But now when I feel down or undetermined, I can just go on youtube and search this video up.

No comments:

Post a Comment