Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

What did I buy? #3


Saturday August 25, 2012. 


  • Shoes- $40; I bought myself new shoes at Vans for a cheap price, plus my mom paid the tax, so it wasn't bad at all.
  • Designed shirt fr. Macy's (left)- $20; This was a cute top, so I wanted it. Plus I have giftcards from Macy's which all add up to about $110. So I technically didn't use my own money for this top
  • Pink/Blue blouse fr. Macy's (right)- $17; Again, a blouse from macy's that I didn't pay for, but used my giftcard.  

Sunday August 26, 2012 

  • Box from mail store place- $2.65; I wanted this box because I will be sending a package to my boyfriend, who is currently in Florida.
  • Rainbow Folder- $1; I got this at Target with my giftcard.
  • Tape- $3.55; This I also got at Target for that box right there.
  • Gray pair of jeans- $15.99; I got this pair at Papaya for a really good price since I have been meaning to buy pants for awhile.
  • Blue pair of jeans- $10.99; I also got this pair at Papaya, which was also on sale.

I wanted to post what I bought on both weekends, because I did got a lot this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment